John D. Hays john at hays.org
Wed Nov 6 12:32:09 PST 2019

If you are using HamWAN, they have a /16 and can allocate subnets from it.

If you are not using HamWAN, eg. you have BGP/Direct connection or are
using AMPRnet tunnelling, then requests go to http://portal.ampr.org

I manage western Washington blocks that are not part of the HamWAN /16.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 12:28 PM Ric Merry <ricmerry at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd hate to let a day go by that I didn't ask something of the collective.
> Should I be requesting a block from AMPR net?

John D. Hays
Kingston, WA
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.hamwan.net/pipermail/psdr/attachments/20191106/cece6e4d/attachment.html>

More information about the PSDR mailing list