[HamWAN PSDR] Meeting notes for Apr 2nd 2013
rob at quailsoftltd.net
Tue Apr 2 21:44:47 PDT 2013
Sorry to have missed the gathering gang.... work been a bear the last month
or so, and fell asleep earlier. Will try to get things back on track.
From: PSDR [mailto:psdr-bounces at hamwan.org] On Behalf Of Bart Kus
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 7:39 PM
To: Puget Sound Data Ring
Subject: [HamWAN PSDR] Meeting notes for Apr 2nd 2013
1) Bart: Follow up with RECS trustee: W7LRD. Reach out to Ray Kusumi.
2) KG7COD (David) will do admin work on website, clean up JS/size issues,
publish meeting info prominently, etc. Will also look @ auto-publishing
meeting info + calendar reminders.
3) No work at all on presentation materials. Ben not available this week
either. KG7COD will pick up slack on presentation material construction.
4) I (Bart) have not done anything on the bylaws. Worked on the microwave
test tho. Need to focus on bylaws.
5) Cory had no progress on IPsec(AH). Will help with future microwave
tests. Scheduling re-test for sometime this week hopefully.
6) KB7ILD (David): Haystack Mtn being worked on. East Tiger being worked
on. Beacon Tower being worked on.
7) Ben + Cory setting up a.ns.HamWAN.net and b.ns.HamWAN.net. Once NSes are
up with HamWAN.net and in-addr.arpa zones, I'll update GoDaddy glue, and
then reach out to AMPR to delegate reverse.
8) Cory will contact Amazonian engineers to recruit for slavery in servitude
9) David (KG7COD) will rope Ian into recruiting UW CS folks into helping the
PSDR mailing list
PSDR at hamwan.org
More information about the PSDR